Sunday, November 27, 2005

And yet, you see so little Zeldablogging

Get it?Three new links over on da blogroll. I read Crisis/Boring Change frequently enough that it really ought to have been added ages ago, and I just never got around to it. Consider that mistake rectified. I discovered House of L through Comics Should Be Good today, and it earned a spot by making me repeatedly laugh out loud with posts like this. I keep trying to think of clever "I'm the Goddamned Batman" jokes, but none of them seem to be very good. Maybe I'm dense or retarded or something.

Oh, and Mike Sterling's Progressive Ruin is some mildly popular new blog, I guess.

Enjoy the new links! New posts forthcoming (including the previously-promised Jesus-and-comics post)!

1 comment:

Jon said...

This has to be the only blog on the whole of the internet that had a link to me before it had a link to Progressive Ruin. Which means, obviously, that I love you dearly.