Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Happy Bloggiversary, Seven Hells!

Devon's Seven Hells is one of my favorite comic blogs. I'm fully convinced that the man is some sort of comic prophet. Should I send you off to read his praise for Geoff Johns, a rare commodity in this here blogohedron? Should I link to each of the Seven Signs of Villainy? I suppose you might want to read the story of his blog's name. It's certainly more interesting than me saying "Fortress of s-word" over and over until something fit. I should probably say something about Devon's interesting examinations of race in comics. I ought to mention how much I want his idea for trades of DC's forgotten hits to come true. I may not agree with him about the Power Company, but I loved the "Seven Hells'! Soldiers". And it's impossible to argue with his Seven Reasons to Become a DC Comics Fan. Devon even recognizes the most awesome thing ever.

But that seems to fall short of a fitting tribute. Instead, I'll just let Devon tug at your heartstrings.

Thanks for the year, Devon. Here's to many more. Happy bloggiversary.

2 comments:

Devon Sanders said...

Thank you very much, Tom. This honestly means a lot to me.

Tom Foss said...

No need to thank me for sincerity. I wish you nothing but the best, Devon.