Saturday, January 19, 2013

Resolutions

The last week and a half have been seriously stressful. Mostly just work (and a good deal of procrastination and disorganization coming back to bite me in the butt), but it's left me with almost nothing even resembling free time. Certainly not time to write, and barely even a few stolen moments to watch old Star Trek episodes or read a comic or two. I'm three months behind on Action Comics. Action Comics!

That said, I want to do more writing, and I've been doing a lot of thinking (about comics, naturally). I even thought about trying a daily posting thing for January called Jan-u-Arrah, where I'd post something about Element Lad every day, but at this point I'm just glad I didn't.

All that said, I'm going to start budgeting my time differently just as a necessity, so I'm going to try to start posting here more often. I'm setting the goal at once a week or more, which should be fairly easy by this time next week. And since it's Superman's 75th anniversary this year, I'm going to make this an even more Superman-focused blog than usual. My new tablet, loaded with comics, should make that fairly easy (and has already given me lots of ideas).

So hopefully you'll be seeing more of my writing in the near future. I've got something percolating that should be interesting, if I can get it off the ground. Check back here soon!

No comments: